Sunday, November 28, 2010

My trip.........

Yesterday I went to the Big Rocking Horse. It cost $2 to climb to the top.

The Big Rocking Horse is also a toy factory where they make lots of wooden toys.

I didn't climb to the top of the rocking horse, I bought a wooden necklace instead.

Next to the toy factory was a wildlife sanctuary. We walked through and saw alpacas, goats, peacocks, kangaroos, ducks, sheep, chickens and cockatoos.

After the Big Rocking Horse, we went to Melbas' Chocolate Factory. We tried all the free samples and bought two hampers for Christmas presents.

It was a big day and I had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day Miss Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Ellie! Sounds pretty cool and new necklace as well. I think your Mama spoils you and I'm going to have words with her :P I hear that you have a real castle up the road from you? How awesome is that!!!

    Much love Pink Princess,
    JM (ask Muma who I am - *sob*, you've forgotten us - BWAHHH!!)

    ReplyDelete