Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sleepovers!!!

On Thursday the 5th I had my friend Maddie come over for a sleepover and we went shopping.
I bought a Charm-It charm and Maddie bought a singlet and a Charm-It charm.
It was fun!

On Saturday the 14th I am going over to Maddie's house for a sleepover.
Maddie lives on a farm and she has 2 puppies and some cows!
I dont know what we are going to get up to?
We might use some nail polish or watch a movie or milk the cows?

I made Maddie a lolly charm and bracelet and I hope that she enjoys them a lot!
I hope I have fun at the farm but I am going to miss Mummy and Daddy! <3

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love having good friends Ellie? Sometimes when everything else goes to pot, remember your friends will always be there for you, especially if you are always there for them. True friendship is very precious and you need to look after it. By the way, I love you. Big kisses, Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete